Privacy, Security and Payment Information
LYDA Collective uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology. This technology creates an encrypted link between a web server and a browser to provide full security and privacy of information passed between all web servers and browsers.
What online payment transaction company does LYDA use?
LYDA Collective accepts VISA, Mastercard and American Express
When you place an order, you agree to pay the price applicable for the merchandise in your order, the delivery fees for the shipping service you select and any applicable taxes and duties. LYDA Collective will automatically bill your credit card submitted as part of the order process for such amounts and you hereby authorize LYDA Collective to do so. Charges will appear on your credit card statement as “lydacollective.com”.
Taxes & Duties
All prices are listed in Canadian Dollars.
Prices shown on the web store do not include taxes. When you proceed to check out with your order, sales tax will be calculated on the total value of products (where applicable), as well as shipping charges and duties, which will be displayed on your order summary page.
What information does LYDA collect?
LYDA collects information from you when you sign up to subscribe to LYDA Collective’s emails or when you place an order.
When placing an order or registering for an account, you will be asked for your full name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. However, you can also visit the site anonymously.
In the sign up option to receive LYDA Collective emails, you will have the option to provide only your email address and first name.
How does LYDA Collective use your personal information?
- To personalize your experience and help meet your needs as best as we can.
- To connect personally with you to utilize your feedback to help LYDA improve the website, webstore and products.
- To process transactions when you place an order.
- To administer a campaign, contest or promotion.
- To send monthly emails to stay connected with you and keep you posted on new movements happening with the brand.
- If you wish to unsubscribe to any emails, please click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of LYDA Collective emails.
- The email address you provide for order processing will be used to send you emails on the status of your order, product receipts and any additional information about the brand (news, brand updates or related product or service information).
- Your information you provide to LYDA will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to another company without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the products you’ve purchased or the services you request.
When could LYDA Collective disclose your information?
LYDA Collective has right to disclose personal information when LYDA Collective believes necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to protect LYDA Collective’s legal rights.
Age of Consent
By using www.lydacollective.com, you consent that you are the age of majority in your province of residence or you consent that you are the age of majority in your province of residence and you have given your consent to allow any minor dependents to use this site.
Questions and Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding your privacy while visiting and using www.lydacollective.com please email email@example.com.